He was never in my vocabulary,
until one day, he became the only word my heart knew.
I miss being with you.
I miss our talk.
I miss laughing with you.
seeing the part of "Sepet".
only you know how to do it.
only you know what I mean.
I miss the person who I used to text everyday.
I miss our late night conversation.
I miss every laugh and smile.
I just miss everything.
and
shortly, I Miss You.
I can't be wasting my time thinking of you
when I know you are not going to come back.
I hate that I miss you.
I hate that you forgot about me.
I hate that you don't want me.
I hate that I still care about you.
you're the one I think about each day.
I don't wanna miss you but no matter how strong I pretend to be, I do -.-"
to be truth, I miss you.
once I love someone,
even after I move on,
it will always hurt me to see them with someone else.
God is always working things out for me,
even when I don't realize it.
I'll have faith and be thankful.
tuhan, tolong jaga dia untuk aku.
:)







0 comments:
Post a Comment