hello and assalamualaikum fellas. howwayou? im doing good here.
by the way, harini nak update sikit pasal birthday someone.
siapakah gerangannya someone itu?
mari kita bacaaaaaaaaaaa reramai. kehkeh!
here we gooooooooooo readers!
9th of Dec is my strangers birthday. I mean Nadia Khan.
so I would like to make some wish to her.
first of all, I wanna wish you a sweet 19th birthday moks.
let the God decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching you with
wishes of success, happiness and prosperity for you.
Wish u a super duper happy birthday.
may this birthday be bright, nicer than ever before as years come and go.
I hope u'll always find happiness in whatever u may do.
I harap you suka la present yg tk seberapa I bagi tu and a bit surprise
birthday party from us that night.
and wanna say thanks to all penghuni 12-1 for your cooperation to make this things perfect.
even mlmtu macam kelam kabut sikit kan? HAHA :P
by the way, harini me cannot upload gambar on that day sbb sumorg free hair.
buat koleksi sendiri jelah. hihi tk dapat nak share.
cuma yg kite boleh upload, gambar si BG ni. hihi
![]() |
| dah besar budak kecik nih. |
last but not least, happy birthday again mokss! me leffyewwwwww. mwah mwah! ♥
enjoy being 19 ok? HAHA :P
Love, e a n e a z ♥





2 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwww thank you so much moksssss!
love youuuuuuuuuuu :))
now you know why I curi gambar you kan? hehe you're welcome gemokssssssss :P
Post a Comment