CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

happy 2 months ♥

Today, it is already 2 months our relationship going through sayang. We've had our doubts but now we're fine, and I love you, I swear that's true. I cannot live without you. There are many troubles happen since these few days. About your ex and bla bla bla. And we still can stand and fixed the problems together. No matter what happens, I will always loving you sayang! For eternally. I just wanted to be your last. I just wanted to be your everything forever. You have been the one for me. You touched my heart. You touched my soul. You changed my life and all my goals. I know you well, I know your smell. I've been addicted to you. And I ain't never said how much I need you sugar but I sure I need you by my side. You've been my friend and you've been my lover, honey you're everything I need. You've made my love so strong now I know where I belong. Oh boy you'll never have to worry. Don't know if I could ever be without you cause boy you complete me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment